LATEST WATCH REVIEWS AND ARTICLES

RED12 STRAPS REVIEW
HAMILTON KHAKI KING SCUBA
DW5600C THE CLASSIC G-SHOCK
SINN U BLACK LAUNCH
WATCHES' DAY WHEEL LANGUAGES
BOUNCE FLASH FOR WATCH PHOTOGRAPHY

Note: Click on any pics below to view full-sized version (1024px).

Thursday, July 24, 2008

UPDATE ON BAD EBAY PURCHASE

If you remember my bad Ebay purchase sometime ago where I bought a vintage Citizen chronograph which crystal pops off on arrival. I had shipped the watch back to the seller who promised to repair it.

The seller, Bill Spathis from the Aussieland (ebay ID: ibico0_0)was a great guy with greater business ethics. He sourced for a correct sub second hand for me but the crystal can't be affixed back properly to the case without using glue. He could had just glued it back and sent it to me, but he chose to reveal the situation fully and offered me a full refund.

Bill deserves a two thumbs up!

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Honest Ebayer that makes online auction much more enjoyable.

ANTON C said...

Yeah, and Bill is a prime example. :)